We had so much fun this weekend!! My grandparents were in town from Iowa and we had a cookout at my parents house on Saturday. We got their early and decided to go on a bug hunt.
We started walking down the trail to the boat dock. This is the view from the deck... The water is still very high and very dirty!
We started walking down the trail to the boat dock. This is the view from the deck... The water is still very high and very dirty! 
One of our bug stops... no bugs but spring is in the air

Will on the trail... I'm the Leader!!
Andrew walking down the trail... what a big boy!!
William riding the tractor with Grandpa
Steven was on call this weekend and he was actually able to get on the Internet... thanks to one of the neighbors. This was the only spot he could get a signal. Talk about roughing it!!Kim is working on a shrug... I was helping her with reading crochet patterns. I know it will look great!!

Dylan... what a cutie!!

The three grandsons... this was the best picture I got, if someone got a better one, please let me know

Dylan... what a cutie!!

The three grandsons... this was the best picture I got, if someone got a better one, please let me know
I put the camera away for the day. We had some great fun the rest of the day. More of our family came and the kids did more bug hunting. They found 3 little lizards and one snake. Steven found them all and caught the lizards... What a great dad!! Little Brandon picked up the snake, it was his first time doing that! All were set free, much to my relief!


No comments:
Post a Comment