Hello all! We had a quick weekend and I thought I would share it with you... Minus pictures...
Saturday we started the garden. We got a tiller from Steven's dad and got to work! S tilled along the front walk for wild flowers and Sunday tilled the garden area. I sure hope everything grows. The boys and I were planting today. I think we will have sunflowers everywhere! The boys went a little crazy with the seeds. Also, is it suppose to look like a giant mud wrestling pit?
Sunday was busy too! William had a concert at church during the evening worship. Their group sang 2 songs. We did not video it b/c there were so many people there! He had fun. They used the monitors so he just watched the screens the whole time, oh and picked his nose! Gotta love it!! I'll be posting pictures soon!!
No comments:
Post a Comment