They are here! I am going to number them and if you would like a copy, I can send it to you, 4x6 or 5x7 just let me know. Over all I think they turned out pretty good, considering Andrew didn't want anything to do with it! That is why there are only two pics of the boys together. And only a few of him alone. The black and white of him, Steven is holding him. We will try again in the fall. Anyway, just send me an email...

FC1

FC2

FB3
1 comment:
It has been too long since we could visit but the Cherry family pictures are adorable. What do you do to keep your family so happy and glowing? It must be God's love pouring out of your souls because you all seem so perfect. We love you too and wish to see you in person someday.
Post a Comment