Today was another busy one! We had a friend's birthday party after church and it was at a place called Pump It Up It was so much fun! It is giant inflatables and the grown ups got to play too!

It was hard to tell who had more fun, us or the kids. I know I will be sore in the morning, I carried Andrew up the giant slide a lot of times!


It was hard to tell who had more fun, us or the kids. I know I will be sore in the morning, I carried Andrew up the giant slide a lot of times!After that we headed to my aunt and uncle's house for more family fun. Finally we are home. And Steven is at it again. He found 2 snakes in our yard, caught them, and took them across the street to creek area. I am so glad he is around!! Gotta love my snake wrangler!
1 comment:
snakes... keep them away from our yard, please. I really like what you did to your page with the flowers behind the words. You will have to show me how you did that. :)
Post a Comment