Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Easter Weekend

We had a great Easter weekend. We spent Saturday at my parents house. Steven and dad split wood while mom and I watched, it was a lot of work!! We also walked down to the dock. The water is so high, you can't even jump to the dock, I heard that the lake has gone up 7 feet! I am sure it is more then that but I have never seen it so high! If you live around here and you watch ABC's 40/29 you have probably seen Steven's Dad's green swing being pushed by the water. They use that footage in the commercial for the 40/29 weather team. He has a famous swing!!
Back to Easter... We went to church and when we got home, the Easter Bunny(s) had visited out back yard! I really think the bunny(s) out did themselves! There were eggs everywhere and they were full of great stuff!
There was also 2 baskets full of toys and candy.

William just left his basket in one spot and ran back and forth with the eggs.

This was Andrew's first egg hunt and he caught on pretty quickly to get as much as fast as you can!

Andrew's basket got full quickly... and heavy... notice the tongue

They had so much fun! Thank you to Papa and Joyce for everything!

Day after blues...
Monday the boys were digging in the Easter stuff and William found a stamp and started putting it all over his arm! Very funny. What is funnier is that after two days and two baths, you can still see blue spots!


No comments: