


That pretty much sums up my day today. It is such a nice day, they were playing outside by themselves and I look outside and see that they broke the tree! The tiny stump stuck out about a foot out of the ground! The first pictures are from late spring when we planted it... it almost made it one year...Anyway I wrote a little poem to describe the event.
There once was a tree in that spot on the ground
Two little boys thought it would be fun to knock it down.
Mommy got so mad. She yelled and she cried.
The boys felt bad and mommy apologized and decided it was just a tree
and now we have a new place to move the trampoline.
I planted the daffodils and tulips Grandma V sent me around the tree. They are coming up great, there will be a nice flower ring in the back yard for the spring.
No comments:
Post a Comment