I am going to try my best not to sound like a commercial, here goes...
I have seen the commercials for the ziplock zip n steam bags and I thought it looked like a good idea, but didn't take the time to buy them because who knew if they really worked, and I didn't want to buy more plastic stuff to use once and toss. Well I got one in the mail with a coupon and tried it out with some frozen veggies. It worked great! I then thought, it WAS free, what do I have to lose, so I washed it out and we used it again... we used that one bag 6 times!! It worked great every time! After the 6th time, it was getting a little crispy. I bought some this week and there are 10 bags in a package. So theoretically I could get 60 uses out of that one purchase! We used it with fresh asparagus last night and they turned out just perfect! (but don't bother trying to get the boys to eat it)
Anyway, I just thought I would share that little bit with you!!
No comments:
Post a Comment