Well we had a great day today! We went to the Jones Center and got to meet Bob the Builder and work on a project with him. Andrew and I worked together and William and daddy worked together. We each only got hit in the face once, I thought that was pretty good, considering who was doing the hammering!!
The boys got to keep the Lowe's apron and the safety goggles. Andrew didn't want his on and William's kept fogging up!

While we were waiting in line, we ran into Amanda, Brandon & Bricelyn! They worked on a project too!!


Finished project! A work of art!

The best part... A Bob the Builder certificate!!

The boys got to keep the Lowe's apron and the safety goggles. Andrew didn't want his on and William's kept fogging up!
While we were waiting in line, we ran into Amanda, Brandon & Bricelyn! They worked on a project too!!


Finished project! A work of art!

The best part... A Bob the Builder certificate!!
Bob the Builder!!
Andrew wasn't as excited at William was!
again, notice Andrew's face!
There also was a great photo booth. We had a lot of fun in there!

The finished projects... I know what you are thinking... that nine is backwards, well yes it is, and I did it. It's hard work being a want-to-be-Martha all the time and so I thought I would show you that I am not even close!!!

The finished projects... I know what you are thinking... that nine is backwards, well yes it is, and I did it. It's hard work being a want-to-be-Martha all the time and so I thought I would show you that I am not even close!!! It was amazing how many people were there today. But it has been raining non stop for 24 hrs now so I am sure that was one of the driest places to be today. I hope to meet the Cooper's there on Thursday. There won't be any big characters there so hopefully the crowds will be smaller. There will be trains from the Arkansas Missouri RR so that should be exciting!



3 comments:
Really? You put the 9 on backwards?
You read my Mind Crystal.....:-)
It looks like your family had a great time together!
Post a Comment