We had such a great week OUTSIDE! Yay!! I was so glad to be able to have them play outside this week! The boys were dirty most of the week from playing in the sandbox and dirt. Every time we swept the kitchen we had a big pile of sand.
In case you haven't met her, this is Chess. She is the best dog ever! We got her a year ago and she is the perfect fit to our family. She listens much better then the boys and loves them as much as we love her. This is her camo look. She loves to roll in the grass and it is usually right before we let her in the house.
Eeww a bug!
Andrew got a bubble mower for his birthday... thanks chambers fam. and he loves it! William does too, he like to chase the bubbles while Andrew pushes.
He is very serious about his mowing and concentrating very hard, notice the tongue...Today we spent time at the Cooper's house and the boys played hard! Andrew was looking at a book that had buttons and when you push them it says a word. He heard the voice and said 'Grammy' He thought it was her voice in the book! Very cute. I have also noticed this week he is combining more words. He says 'oh man' all the time and when he looks at pictures he says 'who dat'
I hope to have more pictures next week. It will be Spring Break and they have a lot of exciting things happening at the Jones Center for Families. We will be going on Tuesday to meet Bob the Builder. I really want to make sure I bring my camera!

No comments:
Post a Comment