Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Romantic Cable Lace Vest update

This is the hardest thing I have ever knitted! I had to work on the top half while the boys were sleeping because I had to give it my full attention... lots of counting! I have had to pull the top section out at least 10 times! But I am finally finished with the lace part!I have to do ribbing to the top and finish the straps. I am positive that it will be finished in time for pictures!
My main concern now is it looks small... When I have finished I have to block it, which will stretch it out more... If it is too small I will cry a little, but I guess it would make a nice gift for a sister.




2 comments:

Hamilton Family said...

Sister...or friend RIght?
HAHAHA i think it will be perfect just don't leave it in the washer over 2 minutes!

Chambers Family said...

Looks Great! You are so talented!