Sunday, October 5, 2008

at the lake

We enjoyed another Sunday at Grandpa and Grandma's house.  Fishing on the dock is aways fun.  They drop their hooks and both pull up a fish.  I think we caught 5 blue gill before they (the fish) started figuring out what was going on.  They just stopped going for our bait (corn).  The boys lost interest really fast.  I don't think they would last long on a fishing trip.  We caught 3 more, but at a slower pace.  Dad also caught a bass.  I took 3 fish off the hook, I am pretty proud of that!  My mom still won't do it.

After the fishing slowed down we went for a canoe trip around the cove.  And the canoe was dirty.  Andrew helped Grandpa clean it up

Our souvenier from the boat dock... fish shaped rocks.  They plan on painting them this week.

And we got to play a great game of Corn Hole.  What a fun game!
of course a trip to G & G's wouldn't be complete without playing with some bugs!  Andrew's daddy long leg.

3 comments:

windyday said...

Fun pics. Hey I just tagged you on my blog. :)

Anonymous said...

Andrew is braver than me! I don't like daddy long legs!!

Hamilton Family said...

My fav picture is with Andrew and your dad! sooooo cute