Yesterday William had school so it was just Andrew and me. I decided the night before that we should work on some craft projects. We started with painting pictures of leaves and then moved on the glueing. Which I now know is Andrew's favorite part of crafting! He glued the face on a paper pumpkin and wanted to glue more. So I cut up some paper and he glued it on our letter of the day. A - for Acorns. We also glued some acorns to the A.
I think next week will be S for scarecrow and we can glue him together. Wendy, Vanessa, do you guys want to join us?
I think next week will be S for scarecrow and we can glue him together. Wendy, Vanessa, do you guys want to join us?
And of course after school we HAD to paint our fish rocks. Didn't they turn out great! I am sure after a couple of rainy days we will be able to paint them all over again! How fun
Amazingly potty training is going pretty good! All we have to do is bribe him with candy...




2 comments:
Sign us up for scarecrow Monday!
Sounds great, come about 10 and bring D a pair of scissors. I only have one kiddy pair.
Post a Comment