Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Hot pink WHAT?

Well this month I turn 30!  And although my birthday is not until the 22nd I thought I would celebrate the whole month by getting hot pink hair!  Thanks to my wonderful sister we got it done this afternoon.
I am kind of silly when it comes to my hair, I will do any hair cut but you can forget about coloring it.  I had my first real highlights last year.  So even though it is only a little pink (Steven says its a lot pink) that is enough for me... ps it is not permanent!  I must say I love it and don't be suprised if you see other colors another time.


On another note, the boys had so much fun at Grammy and Dale's house this past week.  Yesterday we got home and Andrew said 'I miss Grammy I wanna go to Grammy's house'