Last night was full of sewing for me! I had to make Andrew's costume and some baby shower gifts. Below are pictures of the Spider costume for Andrew. Thank you JR for the eyes idea. The legs are made of fleece and the best part, after halloween, Andrew will be able to wear the jacket again. He is SO cute in it, but I am going to make you wait until Halloween to see it!!
Speaking of sewing I got a beautiful birthday gift from Vaness and her mother in law Lenore.
Lenore made this for me and Vanessa added the scissors. And as Vanessa put it, I wouldn't know Lenore if it wasn't for her! It is so beautiful!! Thank you both so much!!
Notice the cherry fabric!! I LOVE it!! I can't say thank you enough!!
I will post the shower gifts I made after the shower... I wouldn't want to spoil the suprise!
By the way... William won the Quiet Game again yesterday!! What an amazing boy!!






2 comments:
Love the Sider hoodie. What are the eyes? So creative!
styrofoam balls painted black and wiggly eyes. Andrew thinks they are so funny!
Post a Comment