Friday, October 24, 2008

pumpkin patch

First of all, Thank you Vanessa for the idea! We visited a local farm after Steven got off work today and the boys LOVED it!  There was so much to see and climb on!  And thank you to our friend Gerry and Lisa for taking the picture, ya did good!

Thankfully the boys were being great when it came to smiling for the camera!  Yay!!

3 comments:

Hamilton Family said...

GOSH, YOU ARE FAST!!!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE the picture of all of you! That pumpkin patch was a great picture time for you and the hamilton family. I need a copy of the family picture for my frig.~jr

Anonymous said...

All photos:
Family-By now you should know that I love that picture because I have told you on here and in person!
Side-by-side brothers-These show how different they are yet how very similar they are too! I like the standing up one the best.
Andrew’s-He is such a thinker in this one! Adorable!
William’s-He is just so tall to me!
Steven and the boys-All I can say is that Steven is a great dad! The smile on his face proves it! I really like photos with the three of them doing things together like the fishing awhile ago.
Last with pumpkins-just silly! Outdoor pictures this time of year all the best!
The wagon-This is just a great Big Brother picture for William to have. When he is 13 and his little brother is bugging him you can show him proof that he liked to do things with and for his brother. That’s how I see it anyways.
Really great pictures and thanks for sharing them.~jr