Before and After
Even though I love my china cabinet there is no longer room for it in the kitchen. So I went on a hunt for a bookcase. I found this white one at a flea market for $30. It has a great look. I love how you can see the black and blue paint peaking out from under the white. The best part, I don't have to worry about the boys messing up the paint job!
We now have a lot more room in the kitchen. I am going to be selling the china cabinet on craig's list soon. If you are local and are interesting in buying it let me know. I would love for it to go to a good home!
And yesterday I thought, I am just going to make the valentine cards for the boys this year. I thought each boy would need about 8. Well I found out today that Will needs 13 and Andrew needs 12! A little more then I thought. But I didn't have to buy anything. I just printed the hearts, cut them out, inked around the outside, punched holes and tied on a sucker... easy right!
And good news, Andrew decided on a bug birthday party so I am in full planning mode... My idea of a small simple party is not going to work, I have found too many great ideas online! We are going to have the party March 8, so mark your calendars! Invitations will be out soon.
And good news, Andrew decided on a bug birthday party so I am in full planning mode... My idea of a small simple party is not going to work, I have found too many great ideas online! We are going to have the party March 8, so mark your calendars! Invitations will be out soon.




2 comments:
I love you china cabinet...whats it going for? We will be coming your way sometime in May ;o).
A bug party?! How fun is that! The joys of having boys ;o).
Karen
Steven said we should sell it for $150. If you want to know more about it, like the size and stuff let me know!
Post a Comment