After finding the chalk boards I started looking for a place to hang it. I thought the closet in the toy room would be perfect, then I noticed how unfinished it looked. So I pulled out the paint and finished the closet. I just love this green, it is such a happy color! Does any one else find painted relaxing? With the smell of the paint and a roller in my hand I am so happy. Crazy?!?




2 comments:
I love to paint too! There is no easier way to change a room then a freash coat of paint!... my girls grown when I get in a painting mood... and Shannon? He hates to paint, but is a great taper... which I hate, so it works out well I guess ;o).
The cars glued on are super cute.
Karen
What a great find! Man I missed out! You are queen of projects! :)
Post a Comment