Tuesday, February 24, 2009

playing

Today I thought I would post some pictures of us hanging out in the toy room.


They boys love talking about animals or making them talk to each other. William always seems to have a running commentary about each animal's behavior. Andrew likes it when the animals are friends.



I told the boys that Grammy and Dale would be staying the night with us and Andrew has been the most excited! Andrew (talking on the pretend phone) "Grammy what day are you coming... you will stay the night? GREAT! - bye Grammy"



I have yet to rip out the green monster, but I have started Andrew's vest with the leftover yarn. Do you like my pretty stitch markers? I made them today after a trip to Hobby Lobby.

And I've just decide to try this Make Your Own Laundry Soap probably after Andrew's party.

1 comment:

Karen Sherrill said...

We've been making ours for about a year...it's great! All you knitting projects are so awesome...you're going to have to teach me something when I come out in May ;o).

Karen