Friday, May 1, 2009

$2 question, asked and answered

Here is a platter/bowl I bought yesterday at a thrift store for $2. I think it is so pretty, it does have a crack which would keep me from 'using' it. But I can still hang it!

Here is my problem, where do I hang it? I traced the plate onto paper and I hung the paper in locations I think it would look good, but I'm not sure... can you help? Where does it look best? The kitchen is the red room. I am planning on putting a valance above the window, so I am not too sure about that spot. With help from my sister Kim we decided the best place would be above the picture. I love that I can post pics, call my sis, and solve a decorating dilemma in less then 30 mins! Thanks Kim!!


Here is a very fun pot I found at the same thrift store, it was very dirty and I thought I could plant some flowers in it, but when I got it home and cleaned it I loved it in the kitchen... costs $1.50!

I got the book yesterday too, 'Gus the Great' I loved the title and the color. $1. and today while it was raining we stopped at some yard sales. I got this had blender for $3. It will be great to use with my "Deceptively Delicious" cookbook!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I like it above the couch above the window to the kitchen!