Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Water Water Everywhere!

Gosh I wish it were Wednesday, there are so many W words I could put in this post...

Anyway, yesterday we had a relaxing day at home. They boys got in some quality daddy time while I finished two adorable aprons (see below!) They love to draw, just look at the concentration on Andrew's face!



Today we started for the park for our adventure walk and William decided we should go to the creek instead. So we did, and they got so WET! I really don't mind that they got wet, but I do realize this is a creek in the middle of town, probably not the cleanest water. So for the way home they rode in the car naked. Then they showered. But boy they had fun!



This afternoon we headed to the Hamilton's house. Here is the sweet Madilyn, modeling her new apron. I ended up with extra fabric from Vanessa's and decided to make her one too. I 'designed' it myself. They even have matching buttons! I really like the way they both turned out! So Cute!!


We hung out for a while and the kids got hot, so...

they played in the sprinkler!!


Ahh, the signs of summer!!

3 comments:

Hamilton Family said...

OK first of all I heart my apron sooooooo much, also 2nd how come you didn't take any pictures with me and the kids in the sprinkler??????? ok i answered that one myself:-) hahaha

The Cherry Family said...

I figured ya didn't want me to, since you wouldn't let me take one with the apron on!

BlueCastle said...

Your aprons are beautiful! I'm so impressed that you designed them yourself. :)

Your boys look like they had fun. :) Wish we had a creek nearby.