This week our sweet William graduates from Preschool. I truly cannot believe it! 5 years have gone by way too fast. I can't imagine what the next 10 will bring. Here are some pictures I submitted for the slideshow at graduation. Look at our sweet baby. He has so much ahead of him. So many dreams and goals. We love you and pray for you daily.
Thank you for dropping by the gazebo post! It's really helpful to read all the comments from everyone. I really do want to find one that will work for us, so I'll probably be on the hunt for the right one. Thanks for your thought! And I hope you'll come back to see me again.
3 comments:
Thank you for dropping by the gazebo post! It's really helpful to read all the comments from everyone. I really do want to find one that will work for us, so I'll probably be on the hunt for the right one. Thanks for your thought! And I hope you'll come back to see me again.
Your little man is adorable. :) It's really criminal how fast our babies all grow up, isn't it?
He is such a sweet boy!!! You have to (HAVE TO) share his graduation pics with us all that have to work!!!!~jr
Post a Comment