Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Catching up!

We had such a FULL weekend! Here is a quick recap!
Steven helped at my parent's house on Saturday, got injured, while bug hunting... you'll have to ask him for the details... and that night we went to the circus! The guys all got to ride an elephant! It was a short (expensive) ride but take a look...



William: 'I rode an Elephant!!!' ... it was worth it!

On Sunday we headed back out to mom and dad's for Mother's day. Crystal idea was that we buy mom and MP3 player. She was SO happy... I saw a few tears in her eyes! Great idea Crystal!



and the boys had fun 'driving' the tractor!


Yesterday was SO much fun! Steven gave me my mother's day present a little late, due to injury, him cleaning the house! He came home from work early and cleaned it. Then he got to work teaching Andrew how to ride a big boy bike! Look at my baby!

Our wonderful neighbors, the Hall's gave us D's old bike and Andrew was so excited he wanted to ride it right away! This boy didn't want to ride the tricycle because it was too hard two months ago and now look at him! By the way, Brandon Hall has big tests in the morning to see if they are done with Cancer. Please keep them in your prayers and check out their blog. They have an amazing testimony.




3 comments:

Chambers Family said...

Wow, I bet the boys had a great time on the elephant!
I am glad mom like the gift!

Anonymous said...

The way William smiled--I have to say it was worth it!!~jr

Anonymous said...

Just look at Andrew go on that bike! Amazing!!!~jr