Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Wooded adventure

First... PRAISE PRAISE God! Brandon Hall is CANCER FREE!!! check their blog for more info!

We were able to get a hike in yesterday. My boys are 'off the trail' kind of guys. They don't need no stinkin trail!




After a long hike William decided it was time to climb to the top of mount Everest! (his words)


And this is Andrew's Mountain!


Today it is windy and very warm! What do I do on a warm day... Spray my kids with a hose while they are trapped on the trampoline! They loved it and William said as I sprayed him with water: 'This tastes better then Butter!'
Now of course you cannot have wet clothes on so they came off and they started to sing the naked song! Too funny, I told them they are really going to love these pictures when they are in high school!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like their mountains!!! Children make you see things on a different level!~jr