Our garden is growing beautifully! We have corn that is taller then me, with ears on the way, Zucchini ready to pick everyday, tomatoes getting ready to turn red, and a squash plant that is trying to take over the whole garden!



The boys love to get is the garden. They are so amazed with how it changes all the time. Not to mention all the bugs it attracts.

The plant in front of them is the squash. I had no idea it would be this successful. I would have given it more space!

We love our garden, and I am already working on a plan for next year... I wonder if we could go bigger...
2 comments:
the zucchini was a big hit! We are about 2 weeks behind you guys with our garden and your garden makes me wish we had planted more. :)
If the bugs become too big of a problem a tip is to...gross alert... gather them from your garden and blend them up...then put the bug juice in a spray bottle and spray your garden. Not only free, but chemical free as well ;o).
Post a Comment