Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Wednesday Adventures

Today was so much better stress wise! I think the kids were more mellow and I was determined to be more mellow myself. It started with William and I going to the library to enjoy story time. My WONDERFUL husband took an early lunch and spent time with Andrew. They had a good time together.

Here is another project I found in a magazine. Let the kids make a spiderweb out of yarn. Well if anyone has scrap yarn it would be ME! So away they spun and they had some fun!



We also raced cars down the driveway, rode bikes and played inside a lot. William and I made his bug hat at story time today and I just repeated the project when we got home so everyone could be a bug today!!


We had a great day, and now I am off to get groceries, what fun.

No comments: