
This was father's day. Our first time swimming on the lake this year... it was a little chilly but a lot of fun!!

William discovered it's ok to dump muddy water on your brother, just don't hit him on the head...

Our garden is growing! The corn is taller then the boys, so are the sunflowers and a few tomato plants are taller then Andrew.

The squash plant is behind Andrew and it is trying to take over the garden! I am sure we will have plenty of squash this year!

We ate our first squash yesterday and the boys LOVED it.

And I can grow flowers! I think that is pretty amazing... now if I can just keep the boys from turning them into sea creatures...
We are so excited about this weekend... My uncle Jeff and his family will be here from Spain. I haven't seen them since William was 6 months old. All my sisters will be here too! It will be a fun Sunday!!!
1 comment:
Love your garden!!! send some squash this way...lol
Post a Comment