We also had our friends over in the afternoon, and they are with every afternoon this week. I was trying to come up with crafty projects that they would be excited about and this is what we did.

I tacked large craft paper to the fence and gave them washable paint and they had fun! Andrew painted himself as much as the paper! It was all over his stomach but I had washed it off already. Jackson enjoyed eating the paint, pretty funny! After the painting was finished they swam in the pool and the fighting began. Soon the pool was empty and we were inside watching a movie... It's hard work watching 4 kids!


Truly it was a pretty frustrating day for me and very good birth control!! When the day was over, I was able to go swimming at the Hamilton's and we swam a lot of laps, and I felt much better!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment